What is Lysa fiber?
Lisai fiber, also known as Tiger Cotton and Rich Fiber, is a plant cellulose fiber with excellent overall performance, made from natural coniferous special wood pulp imported from Japan.
LISI fiber is a kind of viscose fiber, but it has good performance of traditional viscose fiber, but also has excellent wet state strength, higher than Tencel and Modal, so it is called high wet modulus fiber. Compared with common viscose fiber, LISI fiber fundamentally overcomes the shortcomings of viscose fiber, adheres to all the advantages of this series of fibers, and achieves the excellent performance that other high wet modulus cellulose fibers cannot break through, with high breaking strength, small elongation at break, good wet-to-dry strength ratio, large initial modulus, good alkali resistance, high sizing, dyeing rate, natural degradation and other advantages.
LISI fiber fabric has good taking performance, good luster, excellent elasticity, drapability and smoothness. High strength and low elongation, good dry and wet elongation properties, so that the fabric has good dimensional stability. Excellent luster of the fabric, forming like silk-like appearance, stable morphology, high elastic recovery rate and low swelling in water, high moisture absorption and dryness, making the fabric of this fiber with good comfort and body affinity, is a new green skin-friendly fiber. The fiber has high wet strength, and its superior high wet modulus makes production and taking more ideal, and has good taking performance because of wearing resistance, washing resistance and wrinkle resistance.
Compared with ordinary viscose fiber production, LISI fiber production has the following characteristics
2. In order to reduce the depolymerization of cellulose molecules during processing, tigerwood cotton should be crushed by immersion at room temperature, and crushed alkali cellulose is generally not subject to the aging process to avoid cellulose degradation
3. Lixai fiber coagulation bath (coagulation bath is the manufacture of chemical fibers, so that the spinning colloid solution through the spinneret of the fine flow of solidification or chemical changes at the same time and the formation of fibers in the bath) is different from the composition of ordinary viscose fibers
4. Lixai fiber coagulation bath temperature and spinning speed is lower than that of viscose fibers
5. In the sulfonation reaction of alkali cellulose, the use of more carbon disulfide, the amount of 45% of the cellulose
6. LISI fiber stretching degree is higher than ordinary viscose fiber, using multi-stage stretching (three or five stages) instead of the traditional one-stage stretching method, slow stretching, fiber internal structure stability, small internal stress
Advantages of Liesel fabrics
1、The curl degree is better, so the fiber retains more static air, thus has better warmth
2, LISI fiber initial modulus is large
3, good resilience, the use of this performance, can be made into a good fluffiness, hand feel full of wool-like sweater fabric
4, moisture absorption is good, the fabric woven by it has good moisture conductivity and breathability, while the fiber is not irritating to human skin, and soft and slippery
5、Lisai fiber is brightly dyed and lustrous
6、Fabric formability is good
Liesel Fiber Applications
1、The the best choice of raw materials for thermal underwear
2、The ideal choice for producing T-shirt fabric
3、Production of women's clothing fabrics
No matter from the source of raw materials or the performance of the fibers, LISSEY fibers are perfectly suited to the development of fabrics in the 21st century and will be more widely used in the future.