If the abrasive products are not processed properly, regular or irregular warp and weft pressure wrinkle marks can be produced on the surface of the fabric, bringing serious impact to the product appearance quality and abrasive effect. The reasons for the crinkle marks and the measures taken are：
- Fabric for a long time in the folded (or crease) state stacked, by its own gravity rolling pressure, resulting in the surface of the fabric produced irregular bumpy warp, weft pressure wrinkle marks. For this reason, in the fabric storage method should be changed to a large volume of the way rolling (stacked) volume storage, can effectively textile pressure wrinkle print.
- The fabric is processed in the grinding pre-processing, the drop cloth temperature is too high, producing a relatively permanent pressure wrinkle, which is mainly for chemical fibers and their blended textiles. This pressure crease is difficult to remove, often need a time to set the shape. For the cotton type or press wrinkle lighter fabric, can be configured in the grinding machine before the spray to give wet, equipment drying to solve.
- In the fabric pretreatment and dyeing process, due to technology, equipment and operation problems, or due to improper sewing head, can cause pressure wrinkle stripes. Therefore, in order to overcome the pressure wrinkle fault of the wool products, each process should be strictly controlled.
Usually in the process of grinding wool, can remove the original weft pressure wrinkle print, but can not remove the warp pressure wrinkle print, so that the surface of the fabric left uneven pile, shades of traces.
Grinding wool fabric surface white core, mainly due to the cotton knots left on the blank fabric, after dyeing these cotton knots can be covered, but once the grinding wool, cotton knots are worn away and left white spots, serious and even cause small holes, affecting product quality. Therefore, for the original blank, require as little as possible to reduce the cotton knot, or the cotton knot pick to the reverse side of the fabric; can also be used before dyeing grinding hair, grinding dyeing process to restrain the white core defects.
(1) The surface of the abrasive roller is not flat, or the abrasive skin is not covered properly, resulting in uneven abrasive surface and strip flowers.
(2) The grinding roller is used to grind the narrow fabric first, and then go to grind the wide fabric. Due to the uneven wear of the surface of the grinding roller, it is easy to cause the difference between the grinding surface and the grinding edge, resulting in two sides of the strip.
(1) The diamond sanding skin should be flattened and rolled tightly with the roll, the guide dropout should be straight, the surface should be flat, and it should be kept clean and no dirt should be left.
(2) Abrasive skin should be taken in the form of oblique and strip-shaped rolls, and both ends should be rolled firmly.
(3) Check the equipment regularly to ensure that the guide roller is flat, and the sand skin is in good condition with the guide roller.
After the woolen fabric is processed, the color will produce some changes. This is mainly due to the different reflection of light by the fleece on the surface of the woolen fabric. Therefore, when dyeing, we should take into full consideration the color difference after grinding, and we should have a slight margin for the dyeing depth. In addition, the permeability is the key, and the requirement for permeability is higher than the general dyeing fabric.
Experiments show that different types of dye stuffs, due to their different molecular structures, dyeing properties, affinity, have different effects on the color difference before and after fabric wool grinding. Such as: reduction dyes, reactive dyes of light-colored fabrics, before and after grinding hair color difference is small, suitable for first dyeing and then grinding process: for medium and dark-colored fabrics, before and after grinding hair color difference is larger, suitable for first grinding and then dyeing process, the same can reach the best effect of velvet and full, uniform dyeing.
Semifinished products crease, mercerizing off tongs, crescent folds; press folds that appear after a long stacking time; live folds caused by non-parallel fabric guide rollers and folds caused by edge absorbers, and live folds of baking cylinders caused by uneven baking cylinders.
Mercerizing machine back to repair the semi-finished products of crescent fold and drop tongs fold, baking cylinder sucker fold, etc., can be stretched back on the stenter.
Poor grinding effect
Semi-finished products feel hard, poor cloth penetration effect, small tension, fast speed, sand skin old use time too long, DC motor speed instability and cloth wet.
Notify the pre-treatment back to repair or on the softener, tighten the chain shaft tension, reduce the speed, increase the pressure, change the new sandpaper and fully dry the cloth surface.